Sunday, March 16, 2008

we interrupt this journal ...

Happy Palm Sunday!

Okay, so before I move on to my Mongolia journal (and then come back and finizh Belize), I just wanted to share something that is going on right now ...

WE GOT A HOUSE!!! Sara, Myra and I went house-hunting all day Friday, and we found a house for the next two years. It's so cute, I'm so excited to live with them and it's such a relief to have it taken care of. I love crossing things off my to-do list ; )

Things are coming together for tomorrow and next year ... and now I just have to make it through the rest of the semester and get the last few details ironed out. I'm so looking forward to my internship, and I can't wait to go home for a few weeks and spend time with my family and friends.

Life is good, and I am blessed.

No comments: