Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Journal entries

I was reading through my journal from Belize and Mongolia, and I thought I'd share my entries with those who might be interested. I've edited it slightly, but for the most part it's a true reflection of what I wrote when I was in the midst of these two tremendous mission opportunities. Sometimes it's very difficult to share with others exactly what you experience on these types of trips. And try as I might, I've never done a good job of sharing it with those who have asked. And for those who were there with me, I hope that my recollections will remind each of you of what you experienced there as well.

So here they are ... my experiences from Belize (May 15-24, 2007) and Mongolia (May 27-July 9, 2007). If you choose to read them, I hope they are a true testimony of what God can and did do.

In Him,
Krysta

PS It might take me awhile to actually post all of them, since I've got class to focus on! But I'll get them all up as soon as I can.

No comments: