Tuesday, March 11, 2008

May 15, 2007

Well, we're approximately 30 minutes away from landing in Belize. I am so excited and, admittedly, a little nervous too. I have been planning this trip for so long; it's hard to believe it's almost here.

My prayer for this trip is fervent. I want us to leave having been used to the fullest. I don't want to feel like a single opportunity was wasted to minister to Belize and to each other. I know that things will go wrong and we'll get tired, but I truly believe that we have been called to this place of ministry.

There also is so much rolling around in my head. Details that need to be ironed out, friends I want to spend time with. Not to mention that I leave for Mongolia in only 12 days. The Lord has so much for me this summer. I only hope to be a good steward. I want to be filled with a light and a passion. I want to be used!

Lord, make me a servant ...

No comments: