Tuesday, March 11, 2008

May 16, 2007

I am absolutely amazed by what the Lord is going to do. Our first full day in Belize has come to an end. I'm lying on my short little bed with a towel wrapped around my head and a mosquito net tucked beneath my mattress. And I can't help but think ...

The Lord has brought me here.

A little over a year ago, when I learned of my position as a Tour Coordinator, I had no idea what to expect. Now I can't imagine a greater honor than to lead BRH into a total ministry eexperience. I feel as if all of it was only for this one day, it would be worth it ...

This trip is not about me.

My prayer is that I will completely get out of the way! The plans for tomorrow have changed, but I am so excited! We have incredible opportunites in store for us.

Today we sang at St. Margaret's Village School and it was incredible! The kids were so attentive to our songs. Afterwards, I got to speak with three girls (during recess), and it was such fun to get to laugh and be silly together.

We also dug the trenches for the foundation of the expansion to the medical clinic. It will be fun to see the progress we'll make during the next three days!

I am completely blessed. And while I am sad for my BRH-life to end, I feel like May 15-24, 2007 will bring it to a perfect conclusion ...

No comments: