For some reason I felt the need to blog this morning. I don't know why exactly; my life just really isn't that interesting. I'm pretty sure it's just an excuse to put off studying for a few minutes longer. S'okay by me : )
In probably the most important news of the past few weeks, I've officially broken out the Christmas music. Actually, I love this website called Pandora Radio. You type in a song (mine is "All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey) and they "create" a radio station full of songs that are similar. Basically, it's a streaming radio station without commercials (or djs for that matter) ... not gonna lie, it's pretty fabulous.
I also feel pretty blessed. I haven't written about it much, but I have the best roommates and a pretty great house as well. Sara and I have pretty similar schedules (although we only have one class together, which is probably a good thing), so I finally have a roommate that I can just hang out and watch tv with or stay home and watch a movie on a Friday night. We went shopping last night to finish out my Homecoming wardrobe (no, I didn't buy all new clothes, but it's always a great excuse to update the closet just a little bit!) and it was wonderful to just do a simple task but still enjoy hanging out together. I figure if we've spent this much time together already and she hasn't gotten bored yet, then maybe if I get married (in the future), I have a fighting chance that my husband won't find me too boring either once he has to hang out with me all the time : )
Other than that, I'm just attempting to get caught up on life now that the job search is over. I've got about a hundred things on my plate and, since I'm taking next weekend off and I've got a seminar in a couple of weeks, I need to get caught up sooner rather than later.
I'm sure that I will post next Sunday or early the following week to catalogue what I'm sure will be an incredible Homecoming weekend. I can't wait for the time with family, friends and a whole lot of Baylor spirit -- I'm just sad that then it will be over for another year.
Let's fling our green and gold afar ...
<><
Pregnancy #2 and Noelle's Birth
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment