I think I want to come back and actually blog again. Not that I ever really blogged in the first place. So I guess in reality, I think I want to start blogging. Yesterday in Advanced Brief Writing they asked us what kind of writing experience we had. And I gave a little schpeal (*I don't think "schpeal" actually has a proper spelling, and if it does, don't tell me because then I will have to come back and change it*) and actually dug up some speeches that I wrote in my independent study speechwriting class. And I realized that I miss writing. A lot.
So maybe eventually I'll come back to my journal entries from Mongolia and finish inputting them. When I do, I'll probably delete this post because it's really just a place saver for my completed Mongolia recount. But until then, this site is under construction. I don't know what it will turn in to. Perhaps just an account of the interesting things in my life -- though I doubt anyone outside the halls of Marshall-Wythe would characterize anything in my life as such. Maybe it will just turn into an online journal, spilling my deepest desires and most protected thoughts onto the online page. Of course, if that's the case, then I'll be changing every post to "private," which pretty much eviscerates the need for an online blog.
But I want to write. And so I guess, for now, that's all the direction I need.
<><
Pregnancy #2 and Noelle's Birth
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment